EXHIBIT B: ACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION
Acceptable Forms of Photo ID for Early Vote (Advanced Voting) and Election Day Voters
A photo ID is required when voting in person:
- Any valid state or federal government-issued photo ID, including a free ID card issued by your county registrar’s office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services.
- A Georgia driver’s license, even if expired
- Student ID from a Georgia public College or University. See Appendix A for the list of
public and technical institutions.
- Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S.
Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this
- Valid U.S. passport ID
- Valid U.S. military photo ID containing a photograph of the voter
- Valid tribal photo ID containing a photograph of the voter
Acceptable Forms of Proof of Residency ID for First Time Voters Who Registered by Mail and Have Not Provided Proper ID
- Any of the photo IDs in the list above that show an address; or
- One of the following documents that is current and shows the voter’s name and address:
utility bill, government check, paycheck, government document or bank statement.