Now that voters are seeing and hearing Herschel Walker’s false claims, exaggerations, and bizarre statements in his own words and news coverage, it is important that before Georgians hear any new information, they hear from fellow Georgians, Democrats, Independents, and Republicans alike, to reinforce how Herschel isn’t ready to represent Georgia.
- Herschel Walker says he worked in law enforcement, however the agencies he claims to have worked with do not have any record of Walker’s involvement. View Walker lies on this topic HERE.
- Herschel Walker claims he “started” a charity to support veterans, saying he personally treats “thousands of soldiers a year.” In reality, Walker wasn’t the founder, it isn’t a charity and instead, Walker has made a fortune off the for-profit program, which is alleged to have preyed on veterans and servicemembers. View Walker’s lies on this topic HERE.
- Herschel Walker claims to have run a number of successful businesses, but legal filings show a series of failures, including that Walker and his businesses have failed to pay back on loans totaling $9 million dollars over the last two decades. View Walker’s lies on this topic HERE.
- Herschel Walker says he owns a food service business with 800 employees, but his own loan applications showed he only had eight employees. View Walker’s lies on this topic HERE.
- Herschel Walker repeatedly claims he owned the largest minority-owned food service company in the country, but that’s not what the records show. View Walker’s lies on this topic HERE.
- Herschel Walker claims to have graduated in the top one percent of his class in college when records show he never got his degree. View Walker’s lies on this topic HERE.
Released 09/28/2022Georgia Candidate CPP - 220927